Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Some Weekend Shots



A couple shots from the weekend. My friend at a singing gig. Came out ok for low light. Well, after I edited them a bit in Photoshop. <grin> More shots from the weekend later. I've got about as much editing done for tonight as I can get done and I have to get up too too soon. Man I did a lot of stuff this weekend. Morgan's birthday on Friday and Kung Fu Hustle after that. Made a soda cracker pie and hung out with Esther and company for her birthday on Saturday. Saw my friend Gwen in Sacto and went to Placerville for the afternoon. Drove back to SJ to check out Hui and Jonathan in Campbell. Whew! No wonder I was tired today!

5 Comments:

Blogger Hui said...

Hey, that's me!

Hope you enjoyed it. ;)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Other than the occasional obnoxious drunk, it was awesome! I don't know anyone else who can sing an Alannis song without my being filled with the urge to rip out my eardrums. It's actually quite enjoyable when you sing it. :-)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Jon Reid said...

Way to go, wish I could have been there!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Hui said...

First of all, this is not a gig! (although I do wish that we can get one in the future ~"~) It's an open mic night in King's Head in downtown Campbell.

We're never really certain exactly when our turn will be, so I'm usually hesitant to invite people for coming, since you'll have to endure the above mentioned drunk and some potentially bad performances...

One of these days... one of these days...

11:19 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The drunk can't be there every time, right? :-)

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home