Wednesday, July 07, 2004

July 4th Rundown

Had a nice weekend for the fourth. Among other things I:
  • saw the Crow at midnight at Camera 12. Quite possibly the worst print I've ever seen (they had to splice the film at one point) but still good fun. One of my favorites of all time, really.
  • Went to Dave R's barbeque in Fremont. This year he had the good sense to not have the daquiri machine, so I managed to not get horribly sick. :-) Banana rum, yummy pulled pork, pinatas, and karaoke. Does anything say Fourth of July better than that? I think not.
  • Played a whole lot of Deus Ex: Invisible War.
  • Basically didn't leave the house much all weekend, except for the Crystal Springs walk/Palo Alto Gelato Run. And that's a good thing.



Listening to: Master And Servant from the album Catching Up With by Depeche Mode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home