Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend Update

Wow, I had an enjoyable, if not very productive, weekend. I slept in Saturday. That afternoon a bunch of us went to Great America for Beach Party II. The music wasn't as good as the first one, but we got to go on one last inner tube ride (well, two last rides, I guess technically). The other rides we went on we also big fun. We closed that place down and then Noelle and I went to see The Black Dahlia. I was pleasantly surprised because it turned out to be a lot better than the trailer had led me to believe. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that it was a Brian De Palma movie. It was a bit over the top in parts, but subdued compared to some of his earlier works. Solid murder mystery, I'd recommend it. Josh Hartnett is ok as an actor as long as he doesn't have to emote too much, which was the case in this film.

Sunday I went to hang with David and Nancy and friends at their box party at the Oakland Coliseum, where the A's swept the White Sox 5-4. I immediately jumped into my car afterward and drove back to SJ where Carl had organized a BBQ at Kingman, which was also a lot of fun. Good weekend, all things considered.

Now to get some stuff done so I can go on vacation next week. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home