Monday, August 23, 2004

Bloody Print Drivers



Ok, I give up. I have tried and tried and tried to get my Epson Stylus 2200 to work with my G4 tower, but whatever faery dust I sprinkled on my TiBook is evidently not available or does not work on the tower. I cannot print any PSDs from Photoshop. I can print line art from Illustrator, but the system print drivers do not appear to work there either. Printing from the laptop works fine. AFAICT, I have installed the same drivers on both machines. But maybe I've forgotten something that I did back in the mists of time. <shrug>

In better news, I've finally gotten the print heads clean up on the Epson and have gotten back to the point where I can do prints again, like the above shot (click for larger view) of Mount Ritter and Mount Banner in the eastern Sierra, where I went backpacking with David and Nancy and Kiley and a friend of theirs last Labor Day weekend. Need to get back into the woods, if only for some car camping.


Listening to: THE ROIL, THE CHOKE from the album NERVE NET by Brian Eno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home