Monday, July 19, 2004

Weekend Wrap Up

  • got hair cut
  • bought a bunch of stuff I need for the next week
  • got the best $6 carwash I have ever gotten (Maybe Noelle told them I was coming ;-)
  • cleaned the house a bit
  • did semi-annual yard maintenance
  • called my momma
  • played a lot of unreal tournament 2004
  • saw a movie
  • slept a lot and somehow still...
  • worked a few hours


I guess I can be productive in a crunch. :-)

Side note: Somehow, that little plant that started growing on my front lawn a couple years ago is now a huge bush about 10 feet tall. And hidden deep within it is my water meter. I got a stern reproach from the water meter reader last month about trimming the shubbery (Ni!) back a bit. I now have a large pile of branches on my front lawn.


Listening to: The Last Remaining Light from the album Audioslave by Audioslave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home